I’ve been documenting my cooking adventures on Instagram, and I thought I would showcase and share them here as well!
Dalgona Coffee has been all over my Facebook feed the past month, and I finally whipped up a cup of my own! I’m not a fan of coffee and milk, so I made a version with boba milk tea as the base, topped with Dalgona Coffee cream.
Time Taken: 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp Nitto Kocha Instant Royal Milk Tea
- handful of boba/tapioca pearls (I used this one)
- 3 tbsp Instant Coffee (I used Trader Joe’s 100% Colombian Instant Coffee)
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 cups of boiled water
- honey or sugar to sweeten boba
- Boil tapioca pearls.
- While the tapioca is boiling, boil some water in a kettle.
- Put equal parts instant coffee, hot water, and granulated sugar into a mixing bowl. I used 3 tbsp of each and mixed with a hand mixer. Hand whisk works as well.
- Remove tapioca pearls and let it sit in sugar or honey for a few minutes.
- Use the remainder of the boiled water to use for the milk tea. Pour in cup, mix well, and add ice to cool.
- Add the tapioca in the milk tea, top with the dalgona coffee cream and enjoy!